Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love baby stuff

I finally found a group in CANADA that donates baby stuff (and other), but I'm most interested in the baby items.

Why, because when the tall one was a bitty baby she was in the Special Care nursery for her first few days. They gave her the cutest little bonnet to wear. Then, when I had Victoria - we were attending a program for lower income families, I was given the prettiest little lavender sweater, bonnet and bootie set. So, I've always wanted to give back. Especially after I decided to teach myself how to crochet and knit.

I've got a stockpile of cute little baby hats, and booties and blankies just waiting for the day when I finally find a place or group to work with.

Here is my most favorite baby item....

The Preemie Star. This one was made from the tail end of some yellow, white and purple/pink variegated.

Now that I found someone to work with, I'll be making more.

No comments:

Post a Comment