Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When in doubt....hook it yourself.

On my hunt for Christmas presents (one of my favorite things to do)...I found a neat wire holder that has bath stuff, a loofah, and thats about it. Well, those are cute but what can I add to them? I know! Washcloths!
Unfortunately washcloths are square, plain colours - nothing fun or funky. My girls are not Square, and they have tons of personality!

Pretty cotton, rounds and other funky designs! nothing square.
Off I toddled to Michaels, yay a coupon day, picked up a bunch of cotton in the colours my darlin's love.

Pink, turquoise, orange, green...solid colours, variegated, and everything inbetween.
oh boy! there's a freebie pattern card too! yay! I love those!


Here are a couple of my creations, I'm not sure which girl will get which washcloth, I do have some more orange variegated to use up...








I can't wait for Christmas morning! (and the ulterior motive that bath holders bring...a cleared off bathroom counter, a domain for each!)


2 comments:

  1. Very cute washcloths. Love them. I found you through crochetville on the 2011 Combo challenge thread.

    ReplyDelete