Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mom! I want one too!

Ok tall one, what would you like?

Purple!

ok......

wavy, zigzag, round....?

ohhh ROUND!

ok, lets go browse ravelry! YAY.

oh thats pretty!

Kew Gardens Afghan by LionBrand
(http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/90476AD.html )


Wandering the store, I found a discounted ball of pretty purple sport baby yarn. its a bit light, but I think it will work. and at that price......

I ran out of ginseng for the Gaelic Bay, and green for my Steamwave (I'll explain THAT one too...). so lets get started on the Kew Gardens. I just love the names by the way.

Round 16, its looking good.


I'm using Bernat Baby Sport in Grape, Phentex Worsted in Grapevine, and Phentex Sport in...I think its Kelly green.


I really enjoy working with Phentex, its a nice soft comfy cozy yarn.


well...time to go finish a few rounds.




1 comment: